Saturday 7 April 2018

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamels - Mauve Rose & Dusty Fog

Today I have two, very lovely, neutral shades to share with you from the Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ collection.
Mauve Rose is a creamy vintage rose. A soft pinky nude shade which will go with everything, I love love love this delicate tone.
 
Dusty Fog is a smooth grilac (grey/lilac), softer than grey with a warm undertone, again a fabulous neutral and extremely wearable shade.
 
Both shades are excellent pigmented, applied wonderfully and come in a 10ml bottle.  Super glossy finish, my photos are without any top coat and camera flash.

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment