Sunday 15 April 2018

Avon Color Trend Nail Enamels - Icon & Hot

The sun has got his hat on
Hip hip hip hooray!
Go and grab your Avon
And paint your nails away!

Yesterday (Saturday), I enjoyed the lovely sunny weather and the temperature is finally rising, time for some hot nails on both fingers and tootsies!

When Avon had the crazy bonkers deal of 5 for £5 on the color trend nail enamels I stocked up on my missing shades
Tadah……
Icon is a warm plum red, this would be a perfect shade for Autumn.
 
Hot is exactly that – hot hot hot! What a cracking bright red, this one is deffo going on my toes.
 
Both applied very well, 2 coats and super glossy. Color Trend is Avon’s budget friendly range and the nail enamels are super, you can treat yourself without breaking the bank. Inexpensive nail enamels with stylish results.

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 8ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment