Friday 9 March 2018

Born Pretty Store Holographic Nail Polish - Violet Light BPH06

Today's mani is is a deep plum purple holographic with fiery flashes of red and copper.  I'm wearing Violet Light Holographic Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store.
There are 6 stunning colours in the range and I think I'll be purchasing more!  I applied 3 coats as the first coat was uneven.  I gave the bottle a good shake, however, there are no mixing balls in the bottle so I'll have to add them to give a smoother finish in future. After the third coat was applied, the colour was intense, a deep rich velvety plum with dazzling holographic particles. 
To the pics!


Beautiful & Highly Recommended!
Check out my video below!

The Violet Light Holographic Nail Polish is currently $4.99 / £3.62 / €4.07.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is really pretty, but I've never seen a declaration of what the ingredients is in these polishes so I'm a bit hesitant to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good point Helena, so I've taken a photo of the box and added it to the post. Hope this helps x0x0x0x

      Delete