Wednesday 27 December 2017

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel - Cosmic Blue

As I’m writing this post the weather has turned for the worse, snow is falling and being blown around by the wind.   I feel like I’m in my very own snow globe.  But while the weather is hellish, my nails are heavenly.  Here’s Cosmic Blue from the True Colour Nailwear Pro+ collection is an astral blue with lots of divine shimmer.
The first coat went on streaky.  If this happens, don’t worry, a second coat usually provides full coverage.  My bottle didn’t contain any mixing balls which help mix the pigment and the suspension base when shaken.   I don’t know if it’s just this bottle or this shade that doesn’t contain mixing balls as my other Nailwear Pro+ and Mark nail enamels do contain mixing balls.
After a second coat, the result was perfect, an imperial royal blue with luxurious shimmer.   Photos are without top coat.
 
 
Are you snowed in?  Take the opportunity to paint your nails!

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment