Tuesday 11 October 2016

Avon Gel Shine Nail Polish - Emerald City

Avon Gel Shine Nail Polish, named Emerald City is definitely green in colour, however when I look at my photos of my mani on my laptop they look turquoise/teal, but on my phone the colour is exact.  If I was going to be really picky I'd call it jade or sea green rather than an emerald green, but then again, remember THAT dress.....what colour was it?!  If you like your green nail polishes you're going to love this one, a regular nail polish with gel effect shine.  Two coats and a super glossy finish.  My photos are without top coat to show you the shine, however I later applied top coat for durability. Excellent formulation, super glossy and durable.  10ml bottle and decent brush.
To the pics.......
 
 
 
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment