Tuesday 2 June 2015

Born Pretty Store Pear Cut Clear Rhinestone Silver Plated Ring

I'm really loving the recently listed fine costume jewelry from Born Pretty Store.  This is the 3rd of my recent gem stone ring purchases (I've still got one more to do and there's another on the way!).  I wouldn't keep buying them if I didn't like them and I think they are absolutely stunning!  They could easily be mistaken for fine jewelry, they sparkly like mad in the sunshine, are very comfortable to wear.  It means I can wear a lovely ring without anyone really knowing how much it cost!  This ring comes in 2 sizes which I had to look up on an international size converter, however the size I ordered fits perfectly (size 7 = UK size O).  The ring is described as silver plated but I can't guarantee that.   The shoulder of the ring and the halo is encrusted with clear rhinestones.  Available in 2 colours white (clear) and yellow.  Very pretty and very sparkly.  Check out my video and photos below, for the money I think it's pretty amazing!
To the pics!!!!
 

 The Pear Cut Clear Gemstone Ring currently cost $2.99 / £1.95 / €2.73.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment