Saturday 2 May 2015

Snake Necklace from Born Pretty Store

My latest little treat to myself is a gem encrusted Snake Necklace from Born Pretty Store.  The gold tone snake with clear rhinestones along its body and black rhinestone eyes is entwined round the chain.  The ends of the chain have a gold & silver tone weight to keep the chain straight and has a 2 inch extender.  The gold tone popcorn chain is substantial yet delicate & pretty, is 28 inches around your neck to the top of the snakes head and is 20 inches long laid flat.  A super necklace for the price looks far more expensive than it is, dress is up or wear casual.
I like that Born Pretty Store allow their customers to upload their photos and videos of their purchases so you can see exactly what they look like which is why I'm sharing with you my Stunning Twining Snake Necklace Vogue Necklace which I purchased myself with my affiliate points.   I've taken a few photos and made a video so you can see for  yourself.  
 Check out my video demonstration below.
To the pics!!!!




 The Stunning Twining Snake Necklace Vogue Necklace currently cost $5.75 / £3.75 / €5.24.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment