Friday 13 March 2015

Avon Metallic Effect Nail Enamel - Arctic Steel

I missed out on the Models Own half price offer when they launched their chrome collection - yeah I must have been  under a rock!  So when I received an out of the blue email from my Avon lady with her online brochure, I had a little sneaky peak and there I saw Avon Metallics in the sale brochure for £1.75.  So Arctic Steel Metallic Effect Nail Enamel popped into my basket along with some bubbly bath.  Now I wish I'd bought all the shades!  Super dooper icy blue metallic effect and jolly fab for stamping too!   The Avon Lady only came an hour ago, it's on, stamped, photo'd and blogged!  12 ml bottle.
To the pics.......
 
Stamped with MoYou Nails Plate 122
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. i love the mix
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/no-words-just-style.html

    ReplyDelete